Thanks to the generous support of our partners at Rotary Australia Overseas Aid Fund, we are able to offer you this simple, fast and secure way of fundraising for the Green Gecko Project. Not only is it the most efficient way for our Aussie friends to fundraise, if your supporters are Australian taxpayers, their gifts ($2 or over) are tax-deductible!
Rotary Australia Overseas Aid Fund is a registered charity in Australia and a great supporter of our project here in Cambodia. Your fundraising support is needed, appreciated and well spent - thank you!
:: instructions for everyday hero
1. Visit Green Gecko's page on the Everyday Hero website at http://www.everydayhero.com.au/charity/view?charity=1454
2. On the right hand side under 'Fundraise', click on 'Build fundraising page'
3. Fill out your personal details
4. Click on 'Create individual fundraising page' (or, if you would like to fundraise with a group of friends, 'Create new team' or 'Join existing team')
5. Decide if you would like to create an Event page (for an event like a marathon, skydive or other personal challenge) or an Other page (for donations in lieu of birthday or wedding presents, or in memory of someone special)
6. Choose a timeline for your page. It’s a good idea to make this 1-2 months after your event, to leave time for any last minute donations!
7. Follow through the remaining steps to personalise your page. If you need more detail, Everyday Hero has video and PDF tutorials showing you how to create each type of page at http://www.everydayhero.com.au/help/building_a_fundraising_page.